A corrosion resistant pump can run normally without the support of the motor, in fact, there are a lot of motor products on the market now, so how should we choose the motor we need? What we’re talking about today is the classification of corrosion-resistant pump motors.
Y (IP44) series asynchronous motors
The capacity of the motor is from 0.55 ~ 200kWW / B insulation, the protective grade IP44, meets the (IEC) standard of the International Electrotechnical Commission, and the product reaches the international level at the end of 1970s. The weighted average efficiency of the whole series is 0.43 higher than that of the JO2 series. Annual output of about 20 million kW.
YX Series High efficiency Motor
This kind of motor is successfully developed by Shanghai Electric Science Research Institute. Its capacity is 1.5 ~ 90kW, and there are 3 kinds of poles, such as 2 / 4 / 6 and so on. The efficiency of all series motors is about 3% higher than that of Y (IP44) series, which is close to the international advanced level. Suitable for single direction operation, annual working time is more than 3000 h. When the load rate is more than 50%, the power saving effect is remarkable. The output of this series of motors is not high, and the annual output is about 10, 000 kW.
Variable-pole speed regulating motor
The main products are YD (90.45~160kW), YDT (0.17~160kW), YDB (0.35~82kW), YD (0.2~24kW), YDFW (630~4000kW) and other 8 series products which have been produced in China, reaching the international average application level.
Electromagnetic slip motor
China has produced eight series of products, such as YCT (0.55~90kW), YCT2 (15~250kW), YCTD (0.55~90kW), YCTE (5.5~630kW), YCTJ (0.55~15kW) and so on, which have reached the international average application level. YCTE series of which the highest level of technology, the most promising development.
- It can be divided into DC motor and AC motor according to the working power source. Ac motor is also divided into single-phase motor and three-phase motor.
- The motor can be classified into DC motor, asynchronous motor and synchronous motor according to its structure and working principle. Synchronous motor can also be divided into permanent magnet synchronous motor, reluctance synchronous motor and hysteresis distribution motor. Asynchronous motor can be divided into induction motor and AC commutator motor. Induction motor is divided into three-phase asynchronous motor and so on.
Phase asynchronous motor and hood pole asynchronous motor, etc. Ac commutator motor is divided into single-phase series motor, AC-DC dual-purpose motor and repulsion motor.
- According to the starting and running mode, the motor can be divided into three types: capacitive starting single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitive running single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitive starting and running single-phase asynchronous motor and split-phase single-phase asynchronous motor.
- The motor can be divided into drive motor and control motor according to its use. The motor for driving is divided into electric tools (including drilling, polishing, grooving, cutting, reaming, etc.), electric appliances (including washing machines, electric fans, refrigerators, air conditioners, tape recorders, video recorders, DVDs, etc.), Electric motors for vacuum cleaners, cameras, hair dryers, electric shavers, and other general-purpose small mechanical equipment (including all kinds of small machine tools, small machines, medical devices, electronic instruments, etc.). Control motor is divided into step motor and servo motor.
- According to the structure of rotor, the motor can be divided into cage induction motor (old standard called rat cage induction motor) and winding rotor induction motor (old standard called winding induction motor).
- The motor can be divided into high speed motor, low speed motor, constant speed motor and speed regulating motor according to the running speed.
- Divided according to the type of protection
Open (E. g. IP11,IP22): the motor does not have special protection for the rotating and charged parts in addition to the necessary supporting structures.
Enclosed (e. G. IP44,IP54): mechanical protection necessary for the rotating and live parts of the motor housing to prevent accidental contact but does not significantly interfere with ventilation. According to its ventilation and protection structure, the protective motor is divided into:
Mesh cover: the ventilator of the motor is covered with a perforated covering, which prevents the motor’s rotating and charged parts from contact with the external object.
Drop-proof: motor vent is designed to prevent vertical drop of liquid or solid from entering the motor directly.
Spatter proof: motor vent is designed to prevent liquids or solids from entering the motor in any direction in a 100-degree angle.
Enclosed: motor housing structure can prevent the free exchange of air inside and outside the housing, but does not require complete sealing.
Waterproof: the structure of the motor housing can prevent water with a certain pressure from entering the motor.
Watertight: when the motor is immersed in water, the structure of the motor housing prevents water from entering the motor.
Submersible: motor under rated water pressure, can run in water for a long time.
Flame-proof: the structure of the motor housing is sufficient to prevent the gas explosion inside the motor from passing to the outside of the motor, thus causing the explosion of the combustible gas outside the motor.
Example: the IP44 mark motor can protect solid foreign bodies larger than 1MM from entering, and can prevent splashing water at the same time.
The meaning of the first digit after IP
0 No protection, no special protection
A solid foreign body with a diameter greater than 50MM can be prevented from entering the housing, a large area (such as the hand) of the human body may be prevented from accidentally touching the charged or moving parts of the shell, but it cannot prevent conscious access to these parts.
2 can prevent the entry of solid foreign bodies larger than 12MM into the housing, and prevent fingers from touching the charged or moving part of the shell
(3) the solid foreign body larger than 2.5MM can be prevented from entering the housing, and the tool whose thickness (or diameter) is greater than 2.5 can be prevented from touching the charged or moving part of the shell.
(4) the solid foreign body larger than 1MM can be prevented from entering the housing, the tool whose thickness (or diameter) is greater than 1MM can be prevented, the metal and so on can touch the charged or moving part of the shell.
It can prevent dust from entering to the extent that it affects the normal operation of the product, and completely prevents from touching the charged or moving part of the shell.
Completely prevent dust from entering and touching the charged or moving part of the shell.
The meaning of the second digit after IP
No protection, no special protection.
Anti-drop, vertical drip should not be directly into the product interior.
The dropping water in the range of 15 degrees with the vertical line of lead should not enter directly into the product.
Anti-drenching water, and lead perpendicular range of 60 degrees should not be directly into the product.
Anti-splash, any direction of splash on the product should have no harmful effects.
Prevent water spray, any direction of water spray should have no harmful effect on the product.
Strong waves or strong spray should have no harmful effect on the product.
7 anti-flooding, the product should be immersed in water at the specified time and pressure, and the water intake should have no harmful effect on the product.
Diving, the product under the specified pressure in water for a long time, the amount of water should have no harmful effect on the product.
- Divided according to ventilation cooling mode
- Self-cooling: the motor is cooled only by surface radiation and natural flow of ai
- Self-cooling: a fan driven by a motor that provides cooling air to cool the surface or inside of the motor.
3.Fan-cooling: the fan that supplies the cooled air is not driven by the motor itself, but independently.
- Duct ventilation: cooling air is not directly from the motor into the motor or directly from the motor internal discharge, but through the introduction or discharge of the motor, ducted ventilation fan can be self-fan or other fan cooling type.
- Liquid cooling: liquid cooling of motors.
- Closed circuit gas cooling: the medium circulation of a cooling motor in a closed loop that includes a motor and a cooler, but the medium absorbs heat when passing through the motor and emits heat when passing through the cooler.
- Surface cooling and internal cooling: the cooling medium is called surface cooling without passing through the motor conductor, and the cooling medium passing through the motor conductor is called internal cooling.
- By type of installation structure:
Motor mounting types are usually codenamed. In IM, the first letter indicates the type of installation code, B for horizontal installation, V for vertical installation, and the second digit for feature code, using Arabic numerals.
For example, the IMB5 type indicates that the chassis has no base, the end cover has a large flange, and the shaft extends at the flange end.
The type of installation is B _ 3, B _ 5, B _ (35) V _ 1, V _ 5, V _ 6 and so on.
- According to insulation grade: class A, E, B, F, H, C.
Insulation grade Y A E B F H C
Working limit temperature 90 105 120 130 155 180 > 180
Temperature rise 50 60 75 80 100 125
- According to the rated work system divided into: continuous, intermittent, short-time work system.
Continuous working (SI): motor can be operated for a long time under the condition of nameplate rating.
Short-time operation (S2): the motor can only operate for a short period of time under the rated condition specified by the nameplate. There are four kinds of duration standards for short run: 10min, 30min, 60min and 90 min.
S3: the motor can only be used periodically under the rated condition of the nameplate, expressed as the percentage of 10min per cycle. For example: FC=25%;, including S4-S10, belong to the intermittent operation system of several different conditions.
The above is the introduction of the classification of motor products, to understand the introduction of these for our choice of corrosion pump motor must be of great help!
Key words: corrosion resistant pump, corrosion resistant pump motor, pump motor